Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cutting down our Christmas Tree

Ever since I was born, we have been going to the same tree farm near our house to pick out our Christmas tree. However, the past few years we ended up picking one from up front that was already cut because it was so cold out. This year, it was a beautiful day and we wanted to pick our own tree from the farm and have it cut down fresh! It didn't take long to find the perfect tree for 2011!



We even got to say hi to our old friend Peanut the dog! He wanders around the tree farm and is there every year along with some of his pals.

Vivi was so excited about the tree! She didn't touch it but she kept walking past it and staring at it!


I enjoyed getting the decorations out. I got to fill an ornament with M&M's like mommy did when she was little. This was definitely my favorite part after I finished my hot chocolate!

I love family traditions!!

No comments: