Friday, May 28, 2010

Cat, Possum and Coon...oh my!

Good morning Opossum!! We have a family of racoons living in our attic currently. In order to try to catch them, we have a box trap to catch them alive set up in our back yard. Since it has been set up, we have caught Buddy our cat, a possum and then finally the mama coon. Daddy took me out to see the possum as soon as I woke up! Ewwww!
Mommy decided I hadn't seen enough animals for one day so she took me to the zoo! It was a really nice day and the Cheetahs just arrived at the zoo. So, we ventured out into the heat to take a peak!
This is a mommy monky and her baby...kind of hard to see.
Here are the zebras and ostriches.
OH MY!!!! The brand new Cheetahs! Too bad this is as close as we could see and they just laid down the whole time. I wanted to race them!
Mommy and I shared a cherry sno cone to cool us down.
I am always SOOOO tired when I leave the zoo.
After the zoo, mommy and I picked up Aunt Kari and Aunt Susan from Susan's work. They went to Carb Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and got to ride in the huge Limo SUV.
We stopped to eat on the way home and I had so much fun with my Aunts!!
We are so goofy!
Then, when we dropped off Aunt Susan at home we played with Austin for a while. We took a wagon ride down to Grammy's but she wasn't home yet.

What a great day!!

No comments: