Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jody's Wedding in Chicago

We spent the weekend in Chicago for Mommy's friend, Jody's wedding. Jody and mommy worked together at New Century a few years ago and have remained friends ever since. First, the plan was for me to stay at Grammy's all weekend. Then, Grammy and I decided to go with mommy and daddy since their hotel had a pool and they thought it would be nice to get Grammy a weekend away. I am so glad we got to go. As soon as we checked into the hotel Daddy couldn't wait to get me into the pool so we hurried down to it. Then, Daddy had to get ready for the wedding so Grammy jumped in and took over the playtime fun!

I even had fun playing in my floatie in the hotel room. I kept putting my babies/stuffed animals in it with me and then we would all get out of it. I loved it!

Here are Mommy and Daddy before leaving for the reception.
The reception was at the Cuneo Museum which is where some movies, including "My Best Friend's Wedding" were filmed. Mommy wishes she would've taken some pictures of the grounds and mansion. However, the reception was in the tent following the cocktail hour that was out by the pool. Very beautiful!


The salad was very colorful!
Here is mommy with her friend Heather. She also worked with Heather at New Century and they also still keep in touch.My mommy and daddy Heather and her husband Jamie
Heather, Jody -the beautiful Bride and mommy (mommy had to take get this picture from Heather since her camera was on the wrong setting and it didn't turn out...that is the reason it is so small)

No comments: