Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Cookout

We had a cookout at our house on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend this year. It was a beautiful hot day so Austin and I took advantage of his blow up pool and the garden hose!
I taught Austin how to drink from the hose!Austin enjoyed trying to get everone wet!! Especially Lexi!
I liked playing with the balls from the Ladders game.
Lexi took Austin and I for rides in the wagon with the lawn mower. We really like doing this!
See....can't you tell!
Mommy wouldn't let me drive so I wanted down!
We had a good group with us! Aunt Kari, Uncle Mark, Uncle Matt, Daddy, Aunt Susan, Mommy, Austin, Lexi, Grammy Jo, Laurie Ann and Grandma Cindy. (Grandma Cindy is not pictured here because she is taking this photo. Thanks Grandma!) Grandma Cindy made homemade ice cream and it was so delicious!!!!!

No comments: