Saturday, May 29, 2010

Great Auntie Carol's Wedding

Great Auntie Carol and Denny got married over Memorial Day weekend at their home in Ft. Wayne. Only family was invited and it was a beautiful ceremony. We got lots of pictures too!!


Cousins Jared, Justin, Diane and Aunt Kari waiting for the ceremony to begin
Grammy, Austin, Aunt Susay, Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur
Deb, Uncle Jim and Cousin Laurie Ann
Daddy and I sneaking some food before the ceremony! I love cheese!!
Gloria, Jerry, Olivia and Rex
My family!! Did I mention that I love cheese?Austin, Aunt Susan, Aunt Kari, Me, Mommy, Grammy and Great Grandma Susie
Daddy and I before the ceremony started. It was hot so we were standing in the shade. Mmmmm, that cheese sure is yummy!
Cousins Adela and Aidan were going to help walk their Grammy Carol down the isle so here they are waiting upstairs watching all of us downstairs.
Kim and Mark walked their mom down the isle and Adela, Cory and Aidan followed them. Very pretty!
There Ceremony
Uncle Denny kissing and hugging his new bride!
Husband and wife at last!!
Aunt Kari and cousin Mark
My Family again!
Mommy and Aunt Kari
Time to EAT!!
Grammy and her sister Great Auntie Carol. Don't they look beautiful!
Mommy and ornery me!
Cousin Laurie Ann saying good-bye to Grandma Susie
I'm such a goofball!
Adela and Aidan watching Austin and I play in the sprinkler
We just loved the garden hose....thanks Daddy!
Diane is so much fun! She is so good with kiddies!
After the wedding, we made a stop at Bandidos (our favorite mexican restaurant from back home) before we came back to Indy. Since we had to wait a little bit for our table, Grammy entertained me on the bull ride! Don't worry, it was a very slow bull!
Daddy helped too!
Mmmmmmm....I LOVE SALSA too!!!

What a terrific day!

No comments: