Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Pappaw!

We celerbated Pappaw's birthday at Mark and Kari's this year enjoying their new privacy fence in the back yard! Pappaw turned 62 this year and he doesn't look or act it at all! Not even close! Hope you had a great day Pappaw! Thanks for coming this way to share your special day with all of us.

I had so much fun playing in the yard, running and exploring.

Vivi loved sitting on Pappaw's lap while I checked out the tree.

Mommy did a mini photo shoot of me being "ME!" BTW - the dress I am wearing is homemade and mommy, Susan and Kari wore it when they were little.

Dancing.



Uncle Mark even got the sprinkler out for us!!! It was a little chilly but I didn't mind!

Vivi also enjoyed the hammock with Daddy.

Uncle Matt got Austin a new slip-n-slide so when they arrived we hooked it up to the hose right away. Check out my moon!

Daddy even showed off his tree-climbing skills.




Those doggies like to beg!! Sue was there, too.

Uncle Mark's birthday is the day before Pappaw's so happy birthday to you also Mark!! He had a couple of birthday balloons and he was so sweet to let Austin and I write our names on them and let them go. We watched them float high, high above us deep into the sky!

Vivi tried a stick of celery and she loved chewing on it! Great idea Daddy!




Austin didn't want to put his shorts back on after playing in the water.


He ran away from his mommy.


Haha!!

I tried on Uncle Matt's shades.

Uncle Matt helped Austin and I do sparklers. This made mommy pretty nervous though.

It was neat-o!

Aunt Kari helped Austin and I get on the hammock.

Two peas in a pod...most of the time! ;)


Mommy even got in some cuddling time with Vivi!


Austin loves holding doggies and he held Dixie for a while. I got to pet her. She is such a sweet dog.

No comments: