Saturday, June 11, 2011

A weekend in Wells County

We spent a great weekend in Wells county. First, we stopped at Pappaw Dan's but picked up lunch on the way from Frosty's in Montpelier. At Pappaw's we had to get the 4-wheeler out right away for some riding time. Mickey even rode with us.


Pappaw and I trying to find the huge goldfish in his baby pond. After spending just a few short hours at Pappaw's house, we went to Grandma Cindy's. It was pretty hot out so daddy and I decided to get in the pond. We did pack our suits but who needs em?? I didn't want to put my feet down on the bottom because the mud felt funny to my feet. ;)


Vivi and mommy watched while Grandma Cindy scooped the rain water out of the paddleboat.


Once the boat was dry, she watched from the beach too.


Who even needs shorts?! Vivi and I decided to take it all off! Daddy and his girls!


Bare bottom!! Look at those rolls!


We went to a lovely wedding reception that night for Clint and Katy. The camera was acting up and only took blurry pictures. :(

We spent the night at Grandma Cindy's and woke up the next morning to see Great Grandma Cookie and Don's new place! It was great. They moved into the Riverview Apartments in Bluffton where they still live independently but are part of an assisted living community. We really like their new place for them. Don entertained Vivi as usual by counting on his fingers and singing her songs.


I enjoyed some goldfish snacks at the table.


Great Grandma and Grandma enjoyed catching up on the latest and greatest.



I showed off my belly as I smiled for the camera.


We spent the rest of the afternoon resting and watching daddy's race before heading over to Great Grandma Betty's house on the way home.


Grandma Betty is staying at the assisted living home in Warren and she is going to sell her house soon. We stopped by her house to help get things sorted out. I sat in front of her vanity mirror and tried on hats.

I call this one my "cow" hat! (you know, like a cowgirl hat?)


I brushed my hair too and talked to myself for quite a while.


Vivi tried on wigs! hahahahaha!! Isn't she beautiful!


























Then, we walked out to the barn to see what kind of shape it was in.

It needs some TLC.

Not sure if it is going to make it much longer?

Mike was being silly and tried to make me think there were mice and other critters out there. He would throw a rock at the wall when I wasn't looking that way and I thought it was an animal. Silly Mike!


No comments: