Thursday, June 2, 2011

A visit with Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur

Grammy had the day off so we packed up the car along with Austin and headed for Great Grandma and Wilbur's house. We met at Richard's for lunch on the way there. Austin and I shared a grilled cheese and fries. It was yummy!

After lunch, we headed to Great Grandma's house to visit for a while. Grammy and mommy didn't want Austin and I to get bored and hoped I wouldn't break anything this time during our visit....so we brought along a few toys with us. Last time I broke a coffee mug that was in one of the bedrooms. Oops....sorry! (Audrey says 'sorry' all the time now, btw...wonder where she gets it?? hmmm) We had a grand ol' time and mommy even helped with their new laptop computer. Yes, Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur have the internet. She showed them our blog and saved it as a favorite on their computer so I hope they get to check it out every now and then. If you are reading this now, thanks for a great visit!! ;)


Vivi loves her Great Grandma Susie!


Austin isn't quite into posing these days either

Vivi liked Teka, too

Oh, here I am not wanting to pose in our group picture. Imagine that?!?Austin brought along his toy snake.



But, really, who needs toys when you can just ride on my mommy!!

As you can tell, we had a super great time!


No comments: