Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!!! On Easter Sunday, Mommy, Daddy, Grammy and I went to our church to learn about Jesus rising from the dead. Then, Grammy had all of us at her house for dinner and fun.
Austin and I had a good time being silly in our new bunny ears.
Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur came too. Doesn't Grandma look so great!!! She is doing so well after her stroke last November. We are blessed to have her in our lives.

Uncle Mark's brother John came too since his parents are in Florida. It was great to have him.
Aunt Kari is showing Uncle Mark her old dance pictures from when Mommy, Susan and she were younger. He liked those!!
Austin and I even got our own table. We are getting so big!
After I finished I moved up to the big "kid" table!
Then, we played outside since it was so nice!! There is a video at the bottom of us playing too.
We opened up our Easter baskets and I got my first barbie doll!! Grammy's dog Jezi also had her eye on her.
Look at all of these Easter eggs. Austin and I got $5 in quarters from them. Thanks Grammy!
Grammy is showing me some pictures she took. Cool! Now, I just need to learn how to use the camera.

No comments: