Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Exciting News!!

Guess what!!!! I am going to be a big sister!! Mommy is pregnant and due with baby #2 on October 22nd. We are all so excited! I will be 23 months older than my new sibling. We are not going to find out if it is a little sister or little brother until birth day....like mommy and daddy waited to find out with me. Either way, it will be great!

Oh, and I almost forgot, I am going to get a brand new bedroom too. Baby Lieurance will take my current room...the nursery...since it is already gender neutral and will be ready to go. So, I will get a big girl room with lots of "girlie" stuff!! Yippee!! Being a big sister is going to be fantastic! (Oh, and if you see the scratches on my nose in the picture above, that is from nose-diving on the sidewalk a couple days ago...ouch!)

No comments: