Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Evil Easter Bunny and My First Egg Hunt

Well, I got to meet the Easter Bunny for the first time today and we didn't hit it off so well! I DID NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL!!! Neither did Austin! Daddy put me on his lap and I didn't think I wanted to....then about a second later...I KNEW I didn't want to be anywhere near him. He is scary! Just look at him!
AHHHHHHHHHHH! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!
Austin saw me crying and he knew he didn't want to sit on his lap. So, his mommy sat with him. He was still shaking and crying though. (Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Susan just laughed the whole time....mean!)
I was better when I was on my mom's lap but still not digging the Easter Bunny. Maybe next year?
My daddy and I
Austin waiting for the Egg Hunt
It was really chilly the day of the hunt and of course it started pouring down rain right before we started.
Look at all these eggs. We live in an AWESOME town! They do so much fun stuff for kids and families. We had our own egg hunt group - Age 1 and under. The other age groups had baseball diamonds full of eggs. So cool!!
Hmmm....what I am supposed to be doing?
Hey, Austin! Get me some eggs!

No comments: