Saturday, April 10, 2010

Grandma Cindy's Visit

Grandma Cindy came to visit us over the weekend! We love when she comes to visit but not because she always cleans up our landscaping! ;) She loves to work outside and make everything look pretty. We really appreciate it but most of all, we just like spending time with her.
I even thought I could help by mowing the lawn.....well, I didn't actually get to mow. BUT - climbing on anything and everything is my favorite thing to do right now. So, of course I love to climb up on the mower, sit in the seat and try to turn the key. Don't worry...Mommy and Daddy are always right there to make sure I don't fall or actually turn it on!
I love the SPRING!
And, I love helping my Grandma!!
...AND MY DAD!

Grammy Jo even came over to visit. What a great weekend!!

No comments: