Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Special Visit to Columbus

Mommy and I made another trip to Columbus to see our good friends - the Corcorans! We arrived on Tuesday afternoon and left Thursday morning. I had even more fun playing with my friends Colin and Kate this time, since I could walk and interact more than I did last October. They are just such an awesome family!
Colin and Kate were so good at sharing their toys, snacks and home with us.
We even got to see Colin play in a T-ball game. He did a super job and we cheered loud for him to hear us!
Isn't Kate so cute!!! Look at that smile!
Here I am with Kate. It was hot outside so we sat in the shade to cheer Colin on. We even had drumsticks!
Kate was so nice to take a picture of Mommy and Melanie. Isn't she a great photographer? They sure thought she was funny!
Oh wait...there they are. Good job Kate!
The next day we played outside in the back yard in the water. One of my favorite things to do these days. Colin just got a water slip-n-slide for his birthday the week before we got there so we got it out for the first time. Poor Colin didn't get to slide on it much because Kate and I didn't want to move out of his way. Sorry Colin!
Melanie hooked up the sprinkler so us girls would maybe move off of Colin's slide....but Colin is such a good sport and he is the one that ended up playing in the sprinkler.
Hi Mel See how much I enjoyed the water!
Kate worked on her sun tan!
She also helped me in my chair! hahaha (Mommy and Mel loved this picture!! Hilarious!)
Just chillin....man was I tired!

We can't wait until we can see the Corcorans again! Thanks for everything guys!!!

No comments: