Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm 19 Months Old!!

I am 19 months old now!!! Can you believe it?? Mommy and Daddy sure can't! I am as cute as ever, saying and doing so many things every day. It is a very fun time in the Lieurance household.
Here are a few things you should know about me:
  • My favorite cartoon is Dora and any time I see her anywhere, I shout her name and smile really big!
  • I learned to "climb" out of my crib for the first time today...didn't like it much either! Luckily mommy had pillows on the floor just in case it ever happened.
  • I like to wave and say "bye-bye".
  • I know where my eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hands and feet are. I love to touch my eyes and say "eyes" at the same time. I also point to my baby dolls eyes.
  • I like to sleep with some of my favorite stuffed animal pals.
  • I love to carry around my baby dolls, wear bracelets and carry a purse around the house while talking on the phone! Wonder where I learned that?
  • My favorite food is still blueberries and I also love pizza, raisins, cheese and ice cream!
  • I like to say "shoes" and try to put them on my feet. Sometimes I even try to put them on my own feet!
  • I also like to say "cheese" when mommy wants to take a picture and even when I am eating it.
  • I mimic mommy and daddy too and that makes them smile!
  • I am very independent and like to do lots of things on my own.
  • I am starting to get a little more shy about going to just anyone.
  • I like going to the church nursery on Sundays and playing with my friends.
  • There is so much more but that is just a little of what I am up to these days.

I had my 18 month check-up (a month late) and here are a few of my stats. Watch me grow!!

Weight: 25.1 lbs (58th percentile)

Length: 33-1/2 inches (87th percentile)

Head: 46 cm (30th percentile)

Austin came over to spend the day with Mommy and I yesterday and we had a super great time playing together. Mommy was able to snap a few quick pics!

Mom, I think we are still a little too small for this table!

No comments: