Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jacob and Laura's wedding

Mommy's cousin Jacob got married on Saturday to his long time love - Laura. It was a beautiful ceremony celebrating their love for each other and for God. The reception was so much fun with lots of yummy food, dancing and playing with all of my cousins I don't get to see very often. Some of these pictures are pretty blurry - so mommy apologizes but still wanted to post them. Enjoy!


Here is the only picture we got of the bride and groom together - their first dance as husband and wife
The groom dancing with his mom, my Great Aunt Karen
Uncle Matt had fun entertaining Austin and I
Austin playing with cousins Chandler and Mikayla

Chandler and Austin
Pappaw enjoying a nice conversation with his older brother Jim via candlelight....ha! ;) Hey, I think Uncle Jim has my sippy cup.
Uncle Dave, Aunt Barb and Cousin Sarah
Here I am with my new BFF Madi! Cousin Madi entertained me almost the whole evening and I wouldn't let her put me down.... (Thanks Madi!!!)
Cousins Mikayla and Grace
Uncle Matt, Cousin Rob, Uncle Mark and Aunt Kari
Cousins Nikki and Jacob
Cousin Jared (the groom's younger brother) and Aunt Susan
Cousin Kyle, Parker and Angie
Kyle and Parker again. :)
Cousin Sophia (who is just a few weeks older than me), Cousin Angie and Cousin Jeni
Great Uncle Jeff - father of the groom and Pappaw's youngest brother
Cousins Alec and Trisha - Trisha is pregnant too and is due a month after my new baby brother or sister is due to arrive. Yay! We love babies!!
This one is really blurry, but here you can see how much Madi is entertaining me. Kay is helping too here.
Uncle Matt and Cousin Joey
Cousins Chandler and Kreig
Cousin Joey and my Mommy!
Uncle Tom and Gail
Me and my Pappaw!!
Four Generations - Mommy, Pappaw, Me and Great Grandma Oswalt
Aunt Susan, Great Aunt Kim and Mommy
Pappaw (who's side I didn't want to leave at this point), Me, Mommy and Daddy (Oh, and don't forget Baby Lieurance in mommy's belly)
Mommy and her sisters
Chandler, Kreig, Angie, Madi and Mikayla (Great family picture)

No comments: