Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2.0

Today is Father's Day and it is Daddy's second official day as my daddy! He is the best daddy in the whole wide world and I love him so much! He makes me smile and giggle all the time and he constantly teases me. I think he is pretty awesome!
I got daddy an iPod for Father's Day because I knew he would like it!
Mommy thinks Daddy is pretty awesome too!
We had a cookout to celebrate Father's Day and Pappaw, Aunt Kari, Uncle Matt, Aunt Susan and Austin all came to celebrate the dad's! Aunt Luann and Cousin Jackie stopped by too. Plus, we had some other special guests a little later.
Our other special guests were Sue and her grandkids Jack and Emily. It was so nice to see them!
Jack loves grandpa's dog Mickey!
Emily liked the rocking chair!
I liked seeing them!

It was a super duper day and I hope Daddy, Pappaw and Uncle Matt had a nice time!

No comments: