Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fishers Summer Concert #1 - BBI

We went to our first Summer Concert thrown by our town of Fishers. The concerts are free and they are every Tuesday night during the summer. This concert was BBI which was a band from Sawyer, Indiana. They were pretty good and sang a lot of songs that we all knew. It was a gorgeous evening so we made the most of it. Daddy didn't get to join us because he was tired from work. So, we went with Grammy, Uncle Mark and Aunt Kari. Can't wait for our next one!
Grammy and I having a great time together!
Mommy is 23 weeks pregnant!
Hey, look at us! We are having fun!
We had lots of snacks!
Let me open the cooler, Uncle Mark!
Animal Crackers are good!
Da plane...Da plane!
Uncle Mark helped me eat a sucker. I like to hold the candy part in my hand....ewww!

Aunt Kari's Chapstick is SOOOO good!

Ice Ice Baby!

Dancing at the concert! I love to dance and boogie woogie!

No comments: