Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun times with Grandma Cindy

Grandma Cindy came to watch me over the weekend so mommy and daddy could have a last minute date night before the baby gets here. We just had the best time! We played and talked and I learned some new things too! Oh and I can say "grandma" really well now. I said it on Monday morning when I woke up, but unfortunately she had gone home the day before. Miss you, Grandma!
It was pretty chilly, so I had to bundle up. I love "driving" cars and trucks right now!
I had to show Grandma my new sandbox. She liked it too!
Wrigley had fun with us...
...and so did Buddy!
I just love to chase Buddy when I am outside...poor kitty! Grandma cheered me on going down the slide.
I really like this picture! Just about sums up a great weekend! Thanks Grandma for coming to play on such short notice.

No comments: