Monday, October 18, 2010

Our first week at home!

Wow! We had a great first week at home as a family of four. Daddy had until Thursday off work so we played a TON! Well, Daddy and I played...Vivi sure does sleep a lot!
Isn't my little sister cute! Her outfit says "Just one of the girls" and it was from Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark. I think Uncle Mark picked it out!! ha!
I even got to watch cartoons in mommy and daddy's bed in the morning.
...and Vivi sleeps....
There were lots of diaper changes...
Daddy was so good about entertaining me which helped lower the number of times I acted out or acted sad because of all of the changes in my joint. This was a really fun activity. He and I wadded up an entire newspaper, piece by piece, and then we stuffed them into this garbage bag. Then, daddy hung it from the ceiling and I got to hit it with a bat. Yay!!
I love making messes! Thanks Daddy!
...and she sleeps some more...
We took our first family trip....it was to Babies R' Us!!
We stopped for ice cream on the way home! I LOVE ICE CREAM!
I am a really good helper.
Sometimes I pretend to be the baby...
I don't like to look at the camera anymore when mommy tells me to.
....sleeping again...
Wow! She is awake!
We had family pictures scheduled on daddy's first day back at work. They turned out really good. Here is one that mommy snapped quickly. To check out all of them, go to http://nicoleahoward.blogspot.com/2010/11/baby-vivian.html. I didn't cooperate for very long but I did get to hold my baby sister for the first time.

No comments: