Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meet Vivian "Vivi" Kay Lieurance

My little sister is so popular and just like when I was born, there were lots of special visitors waiting at the hospital for her to arrive. Everyone visited with mommy and daddy before the delivery and since it went so fast, we were all back together again soon afterward to hold baby Vivi!
Grandma Cindy was the first person to hold her. She was very excited! Grandma watched me while mommy and daddy were at the hospital for a couple of days. I had so much fun with her.
Aunt Susan and I got to hold my baby sis next. I LOVE to hold her and kiss her.
Mommy was happy to have a quick delivery with Vivi. She only pushed three times with her....not like pushing for two hours with me. ;) I guess I am a little more stubborn.
Grammy was so excited to hold my lil sis too. Grammy and Aunt Susan brought fun stuff for me to play with at the hospital while we waited. Grammy got me a Dora doll and some play high heels to name a couple. Aunt Susan got me a jump rope and a dry erase marker board. Austin was there too so I had fun playing with him as well!
Pappaw was also very excited to hold Vivi. She is so blessed to have so many wonderful people love her already...just like me!!
Daddy is very proud of both of his girls!
Pretty baby sister!
Lieurance Family Picture with Grandma Cousin Jackie and Aunt Luann didn't make it for Vivi's birth because she came so fast. But, they came as soon as they could...after school and work. They even got to watch Vivi get her first bath!! Jackie was very proud!
...and so was Aunt Luann!!!
Baby Vivi's first bath
SO peaceful
Tiny little toes...mommy thinks her feet are so long and skinny she calls them "Ronald McDonald feet"
Daddy just can't get enough
...and neither can I! Look at all of Vivi's hair!
I even got to hold her. Check out the video at the bottom, too.
Mommy's friends Emily and Max even made a stop at the hospital to meet her.
Aunt Kari spent the day with mommy and daddy in the hospital on Friday. She helped change some dirty diapers!! Good job Aunt Kari!
Uncle Mark also got to meet Vivi for the first time
Uncle Matt was at the hospital when Vivi was born but he didn't get to hold her until he came back the next night. Sorry Uncle Matt!
Aunt Susan held her again the next night as well. Proud Aunts and Uncles!!
Daddy spent some time talking to Vivi and telling her how COOL her big sister is!! ha! :)
So little
Grammy visited at the hospital each day too. My sister and I are very special!
Grammy really loves us a ton!

No comments: