Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch/ Jackie's Birthday

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is Jackie's birthday and we met her at the Pumpkin Patch in Pendleton. We had so much fun! I saw tons of animals and named them all....and was right on almost all of them! I am so smart! I got to pick out my very own pumpkins too!
I love my cousin Jackie! I can't believe she is 13 today! Wow, she is so cool!
It is a sheep!
Donkeys say "Heehaw...Heehaw!" CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!
Mom, that is a "Horsey"
More Chickens!
Austin loves riding on his daddy's shoulders
I "drove" Jackie around on the tractor
Grammy tried to hold me but I am totally against this right now. Mommy is very pregnant so she appreciated the help!
Hello Kinney Family!
Austin liked playing in the sand
I liked playing in the play house with Jackie
....and squating in the hay!
...and picking my very own pumpkin!
Austin liked eating the pumpkins!
Aunt Kari had to chase me and bring me back to mommy. Thanks for your help...(says mommy)
Aunt Luann helped too!
You're silly Aunt Luann

No comments: