Friday, October 8, 2010

Grammy's Birthday!

Grammy's birthday was a lot of fun this year. We hosted dinner at our house and had a jolly old time. Mommy and I met Grammy and Trudy at the outlet malls earlier in the day to shop for some new clothes for me. I got some really cute outfits! We ended the night with birthday cake! What more could you ask for?
Blowing out the candles. Aunt Kari made a butter pecan cake with yummy icing!! It was very rich and delicious.
I made Grammy some cookies and a homemade birthday card!
Austin and I sang "Happy Day" with the rest of the group!
I needed a nap at the outlet mall so Grammy tried to distract me while mommy ran into a store to buy something. I liked this race car.
I like sitting on mommy's baby belly!
What a beautiful day in October!
We had a great lunch too!
Baking the cookies was lots of fun!
I like Trudy!

No comments: