Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vivi gets to come home!

My little sister gets to come home from the hospital today! Daddy thought it would be a good idea for Grandma Cindy to bring me back to the hospital so that I could ride home with the rest of my family to make it official. Little did he know that I would refuse to take my nap and be a pistol when we got to the hospital. So, he finally got me to take a nap by strolling me around while Vivi got her final test done prior to dismissal.
Look how tiny she is!!
I was sooooo tired and finally gave in!
Not for long though...when daddy put me in my car seat I woke up.
Can you see Vivi in the mirror?
First time sisters ride together in the back seat...
Welcome home!
I really like to help!
Awwww. She slept in her seat for a little bit until the first person snatched her up!
...looks like it was Grandma!! :)
...and then, Mommy! The camera did something funny to mommy's face but she wanted you to see how baby Vivi likes to sleep.
Daddy had fun with her too!
...And he made sure to keep me involved. I am so happy my family is all home!!
Thanks for watching me Grandma!

No comments: