Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010 at Grandma Cindy's

Since we were sick the day after Christmas we unfortunately missed Christmas with the Raber side of the family. We felt better the next day though, so we headed to Grandma Cindy's to celebrate with her and the Lieurance side. We certainly didn't want to get anyone else sick but our cousin's from Maine were going to be there and Vivi and I have never met them before. So, we just couldn't stay away any longer. Plus, we were really missing Grandma Cindy, Aunt Luann and Jackie this Christmas. :) Grandma Cindy got us all so many nice things. Thanks Grandma!!

We opened our gifts from Grandma, Jackie, Luann and Grant in the morning. Jackie had Vivi's name and Grant had my name. Jackie made Vivi a cake out of diapers and recorded the book 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' for her. What special gifts!! Grant got me a gift card to Baby Gap!! One of my favorite stores!!! Let's go shopping! Aunt Luann made a family picture calendar with the Raber and Lieurance birthdays. It is so cool!!!

Great Grandma Betty and our special cousins from Maine (Uncle Jerry, cousins Paul and Dena) came over for a late lunch and we celebrated with them the rest of the day.
A good picture of Jackie with Vivi
I still love opening presents!
Vivi likes to watch me open her presents....
Aunt Luann and Vivi
Cousin Paul and Vivi. Paul lives in Northern California now and attends Berkeley where he is finishing up his MBA. Vivi and I liked Paul!
Paul's sister Dena, is a natural with babies. She teaches pre-school in Rhode Island.
Great Uncle Jerry lives in North Carolina near the beach in Wilmington. It was so great to meet all of them, finally!
Great Grandma Betty
I think Uncle Jerry is ready for some grandkids of his own!! ;) Just sayin!
Mmmmm...where are the cookies???
Hi Grandma Cindy and Vivi. This is a good picture. Vivi was pretty fussy when we were at Grandma's but she is smiling here. I was fussy too. I think we were just out of sorts from being sick and out of our normal routine for a few days. Sorry Grandma!
Opening presents!
I think this is a good one. Vivi is getting so big!!!
Mommy is giving me a horsey ride and daddy is helping.
I played with Paul and Dena a little but wasn't sure about sitting still for long.
I helped Great Uncle Jerry play the piano! He was really good.
Vivi is bundled up and ready to head for home.


Merry Christmas everyone!! We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. Thank you to everyone for your generous gifts and for spending your holidays with us too. Thanks also for all of the Christmas cards via mail. Hanging the cards/pictures up around our house makes us feel so special and loved.

...until next year!!

No comments: