Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

Well, it is my third Christmas but the first one I really got into!! We were at home Christmas morning and got to check out the tree and see what Santa brought which was really fun. There were no presents under the tree when I went to bed, but when I woke up there were bunches! The cookies and milk were gone too. I think Santa must've enjoyed them. It was really special because we knew Grammy was going to come over and watch us open our presents and mommy made a special breakfast....baked blueberry french toast with cream cheese and blueberry sauce! Nummy! The cool thing was that Pappaw stopped by too. He ended up joining us for breakfast and also watched us open presents. What a special morning and we felt so blessed to have both Pappaw and Grammy there. Daddy woke up fine but didn't feel so well just after breakfast. He caught the stomach bug that I had earlier in the week. Not fun!!! Lots of throwing up. Mommy, Vivi and I felt fine so we still headed to Pappaw's that afternoon to celebrate with him. Daddy stayed home to feel better. We sure missed him though.
Mommy likes to take pictures of her waking me up on these special days. The only bad thing is that my room is so dark and the flash is so bright...so my eyes are always closed in the pictures! I couln't wait to get up and check out the tree!
WOW!!
Look at all the presents!! YIPPEE!
Grammy watched and helpe me open lots of presents!
Pappaw helped Vivi take a snooze!
He helped me open gifts too though!
I got a treasure chest filled with dress up clothes and jewelry. This was my favorite gift from Santa. I just love it! See my earrings.
Vivi was worn out from all of the excitement. Mickey, Pappaw's dog was excited too!
Grammy got me a Dora sleeping bag for Christmas so mommy and I tried it out!
Vivi was happy in her new hat!
I like to play with Daddy's flashlight in my princess dress.
Daddy really liked my princess jewelry too! Isn't he pretty?
Dad...that is not for your nose!
Nice!

No comments: