Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas 2010 at Grammy's

We had Christmas at Grammy's a couple days before Christmas this year. It was so much fun and my first experience of the holiday season opening up so many gifts....when I say so many that is what I mean...I opened up my gifts, Austin's gifts, Vivi's gifts, Mommy's gifts, Daddy's gifts, Grammy's gifts, Aunt Kari's gifts, Uncle Mark's gifts, Aunt Susan's gifts and Uncle Matt's gifts...well, at least one of everyone's. I really liked that part. I didn't really care what was in the package but I sure liked ripping the paper off. :) I took it very seriously.
Mommy and I are ready to go to Grammy's for some Christmas cheer.
Vivi's ready too!
When we got there Aunt Susan, Uncle Matt and Austin were already there. We ordered pizza and breadsticks to go with Grammy's yummy holiday treats!!! NUMMY!
Look at all the full stockings! So fun!
Vivi was very festive in her santa hat and Grammy in her holiday sweater.
She liked her fingers this night!
Nice try Grammy! I don't like to pose for pictures anymore.
Like I said....I took gift un-wrapping very seriously!
This one was one of Vivi's.
Uncle Mark had fun holding Vivi while I opened everyone's presents!
Mommy and my silly Aunts posing for some shots! Nice one, Susan!
Grammy got in on the action!
I think it looks like Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark are naturals and should be parents! No pressure guys!! ha! ;)
Uncle Mark is so funny!

No comments: