Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vivi's 11 Weeks Old

For Vivi's 11 week old birthday, we decided to go over to Grammy's house to catch up on some laundry. Our washer which is not even a year old has some issues and we have had to wait 3 weeks for Lowe's to get the parts and proper repair people their to fix it. Mommy will never buy a major appliance from them again. The machine is still under warranty and there is no rush to replace the machine or fix it. Very frustrating when she is used to doing at least 2-3 loads a day.
Anyway, Grammy was at work but we just made ourselves at home for the afternoon. I played and got into her Christmas tree after mommy told me not to about a hundred times. I am so ornery and I thnk because I am two now I am allowed to be even more so....but, mommy doesn't always agree with that!!
Vivi slept for a while during our three hours of laundry time.
I am such a goofball!

No comments: