Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

For Christmas Eve, we attended our church service and mommy and daddy thought they would try to let me join everyone during the service, but I just kept asking for my friends and couldn't sit still. So, daddy took me to the walker room where I got to play with my friends. :) First, I posed with Grammy while I ate my ring pop (a distraction mommy stuck in the diaper bag).
Matt, Susan and Austin joined us for the service. It was so nice to have them there with us to remember the real meaning of Christmas. When we got home and after my bath, daddy and I put out cookies and milk at the fireplace for Santa. That way, when he came down the chimney he could eat right away. Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark stopped by after they attended their own church and a family Christmas with Mark's side. I was already in bed so I didn't get to see them. :( BUT, Vivi was still awake....
...but not for long. Aunt Kari put her in the sleeper hold. It is really funny because we looked back at the beginning of the blog and about the very same age, Aunt Kari had me in a sleeper hold too. I thought you would enoy it so I added that old picture again below to compare. ;0

No comments: