Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010 at Pappaw's

We had Christmas with Pappaw at his house for the first time since I have been here. The past two years we had it at Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark's house here in Fishers. It was nice to be at Pappaws though and celebrate with him this year on his turf! However, unfortunately not all of us got to come. Aunt Susan, Austin and my daddy all had the stomach flu. I had it earlier in the week. It was a pretty quick one that snuck up on you and only lasted about a day or so. That's the only good thing about it I guess. But, the bad thing was that it hit on Christmas day for those three and it hit Mommy and Uncle Matt the next day. Since mommy felt fine on Christmas day, she decided to go ahead and take Vivi and I to Grandpa's. So, we were a few people short but we still had a super time!
Uncle Mark kissing Vivi under the mistletoe...awwwww!
Me, being ornery of course. This is Pappaw's pinball machine that he has had since my mommy was little. It is a lot of fun but doesn't work completely right any more.
Mommy and Aunt Kari
I liked pretending to play on the "peter" (that is what I was calling it)
A great picture of Pappaw and Sue
Pappaw and my baby sis

I had fun opening presents at Pappaw's house too. I got some new games for our Wii, including Just Dance for Kids, two Dora games and one Diego game. Cool! I also got my first set of Lincoln Logs!! Mommy was really excited about this one. ;)
I took my new Diego DVD from Grammy so I chilled watching it on the couch before bed.
Opening presents
I like sitting on Pappaw's lap and as you can tell, Vivi likes sitting on Sue's
Hopefully next year Austin, Matt, Susan and Daddy will get to come too!

No comments: