Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter at Grammy's

After we left Grandma Cindy's, we headed for home but not before stopping off at Grammy Jo's to celebrate Easter with mommy's side of the family. We failed to take a family picture in our Easter outfits earlier in the day so we took one at Grammy's house that night in our regular clothes. it is a little silly but who cares! Mommy and two of my beautiful Aunts!
Snuggles for my baby sis!

More snuggles...

I don't know why mommy still attempts to take pictures of me looking at the camera...it just doesn't happen! ;/

Playing with Austin


More attempts to get some good Easer pics! Very cute of Austin and Vivi. I wouldn't stay still long enough. Austin will be a super big brother some day! Oh....there I go!



Grammy, seriously! I don't like pictures! Sorry! WHY?!?!?

Thanks for all the yummy food!!

No comments: