Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Park and a Playdate

Here are some other legwarmers...black with hot pink skulls!

Piggy tails So, we went to the park again. It was nice but a little breezy so I needed my sweatshirt. One of my favorite things to do is climb the steps to the highest slide and then come back down. There are usually other kids behind me and I have to get around them. I am working on getting the nerve up to go down the slides each time but I am just not quite ready for some of them all of the time.

Almost back down to safer ground.
Mommy carried Vivi in the bjorn that she is getting too big for. :)
I sat in the bigger kid swings today! It just has a chain across the front instead of being completely enclosed. I did great!
Grammy stopped at the park on her way home from work! Check out the video at the bottom of this post! I made Grammy go down the tube slide three times!! It was so cool!
I showed Mommy and Vivi how to go down the slide.
Daddy was going to work late so we decided to go to Grammy's house and then to Austin's house to play. Do you like my hat?
Austin helped me ride on his tricycle.
He showed me how to pedal.
Vivi talked to Aunt Susan.
So happy!

Watch Grammy on the tube slide! Yippee!

No comments: