Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Grandma Betty Turns 90!!!! WOOHOO!!

We love our Great Grandma Betty and were able to celebrate with her at a big birthday bash all planned and executed by Grandma Cindy. It was such a fabulous party where at least 70 people were in attendance....wow!!!! If Mommy and Daddy are lucky enough to live til they are 90, they hope that many people come to their birthday parties too! Betty is such a special lady and all that proved true with this awesome turnout!!

Holding great grandchild #5, Miss Vivian Kay Lieurance!

Awesome picture!!
I am eating cake in the background...too busy to look at the camera of course. I think I had enough icing that day for everyone there!!!

Cousin Jackie being such a good helper!!

Aunt Luann also being a good helper...serving up some YUMMY cake!!

My pal, Mike!! He was a great helper too! Looking good Mike! ;)

Grandma Cindy and Jackie!! Another great picture!!

I really helped too!! hahaha! No nap and TONS of icing! Whew!

Spectacular!! I also got to see Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur!! Yay! I love these 90th birthday parties

Speaking of great grandparents....We also got to see Great Grandma Cookie and Don. Mommy didn't get a picture of Cookie, unfortunately. :( But, she got this great shot of Don babbling to Vivi!! All of us LOVE Don!! He is such a great baby-talker!!

Jackie helped with crazy little me, too! I just kept going back to play with the balls from the pool table. Who knew a retirment home would be so much fun for a 2-year old?!?!?


Vivi with a special distant cousin. I sat with Nash, Mya and Macy's Grandma Kay and Grandpa Joe!!! They are cool grandparents and have known my mommy and daddy since they were born!

Great Grandma Betty and Great Grandma Susie worked together FOREVER at the beauty shop at the Warren Home. Together again at the same place for this special occasion! AWESOME!

Mommy and Daddy had to get in on this one!

Family Picture! Too bad I was turned backwards. Maybe someday I will look when I am supposed to!?!?!

New Grandma Kelly and Grandma Kay with baby Halle

Mommy's friend Krista and her new baby, Halle!!! Krista sang beautifully in mommy and daddy's wedding!! This is her first baby! (Halle's grandma is Kelly above)

Krista and Halle (2 months old)



No comments: