Friday, April 29, 2011

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini....that she wore for the first time today!

Every other Friday is open swim where I take swim lessons, so we decided to go as a family. It was Vivi's first time ever in a pool and she got to wear her Yellow Polka Dot bikini from Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark. Isn't it so cute!!

She absolutely loved the water and we played for at least 45 minutes.
Daddy and I stayed in a little longer than mommy and Vivi because they were tired. Daddy helped me to hold my breath underwater, blow bubbles in the water and kick my feet. These are things we do in my class but it was also nice to practice them on our own!

Vivi is done swimming and just waiting on Daddy and I to exit the pool.

Of course, I had to play hide-and-seek before we could leave!! Can you see me?

Peek-a-boo!


No comments: