Friday, April 8, 2011

Last day of spring break...

Jackie was on Spring Break this week so she came over with Grandma Cindy on Friday to hang out with us while Aunt Luann went to work. We had a great day...ate lunch at McDonald's and I played on their indoor playground for the first time, went shopping and found an Easter dress for me, then had a cookout after Aunt Luann returned.

I always have so much fun playing with Grandma Cindy, Jackie and Luann. Look at my lincoln log "railroad tracks". Chugga, chugga, choo, choo! Aunt Luann did it again...Vivi is off in lala land.
Ok...naps over! Time to eat some rice cereal. Nom, Nom, Nom
Happy, happy baby! The next day we spent a lot of time outside because it was so nice out. Grandma Cindy was going to watch us so mommy and daddy could go to the last night of Bingo with Grammy to support Uncle Mark and Aunt Kari. Vivi cried A LOT for Grandma. Sorry Grandma! I was an angel, of course!! ha!
I even got to ride on the lawn mower with Grandma. She cleaned up all of our landscaping and made it look beautiful. She has such a green thumb!

Thanks Grandma!

No comments: