Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Special Day with My Family!

Daddy had the afternoon off, so we went back to the Children's Museum as a family. This was the first time he had been able to go with us. I think he really liked it. I showed him around the Dora exhibit first. We went at the perfect time because the whole place was practically ours.

Vivi really enjoyed herself as well
Daddy and I loaded the acorns into the Tico the Squirrel's tree. Swiper! NO SWIPING!!

Mommy was an astronaut with Dora and Boots

...just try getting a good picture of me, Daddy!!

Look at my baby sis!! She LOVED riding the carousel for the first time. She also LOVED watching me LOVE riding on the carousel. One of my favorites anywhere we go!!

So cute!!

Gidde up!

Daddy and I also explored this playhouse. It was kind of hard to climb up into it and come back down but it was really cool.


We also dumped fake rocks into piles with a wheel-barrel in this play construction zone. I loved this and had never done this before.



The Children's Museum is so much fun and there is tons to see and do! I can't wait to go back. Next time we go will be on May 3rd and Grandma Cindy is coming with us. She has never been before and she is gonna love it! Can't wait!

No comments: