Thursday, August 5, 2010

Austin's 2nd Birthday!!

Today is Austin's 2nd birthday! I can't believe that he is already two and that I will also be in 3 1/2 months. Crazy!! We are both getting so big! On Austin's actual birthday we went to Grammy Jo's to celebrate. Grammy is going to Cancun Mexico and will miss his birthday party on Sunday. It was great to celebrate twice though. Two cakes!!! Plus, Grammy made homemade noodles, mashed potatoes, fried chicken and green beans. Our favorites!!
Austin didn't want to sit down to eat because he was too excited!
He got a new remote control four-wheeler from his mommy and daddy so he played with it a lot. I enjoyed lounging around!
Grammy made a mini cake like Austin's big cake for his birthday party. It was yum, yum, yummy!!
His theme was motorcycles because he loves them and loves to say "vroom, vroom"! He did a really good job blowing out his candle!
I loved the cake so much!! I actually had mostly icing because that is my absolute favorite!
Look at that birthday boy smile!! So happy!! Grammy was having fun too!
Mommy put together grammy's new grill. Daddy didn't get to come because he was working late. :(
Look at this stinky face I am making. So ornery!
I liked helping Austin open his gifts. This one was actually for me. Thanks for the socks Grammy!
On Sunday, we went to Austin's actual birthday party with lots of friends and family. Here is the second cake Grammy made for the party. Since she couldn't be there we enjoyed it for her! YUMMY!
Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur even came!! It was so great to see them! FREEZE UNCLE MATT!
I was acting a bit shy at first....everyone knows that I'm not but sometimes I like to pretend for a little bit.
I had fun seeing Pappaw and Aunt Kari too!
Austin got so many fun gifts. We all enjoyed trying them out with him. I made him a homemade card, got him some play food, socks and big boy underwear. He wanted to put it on so, Aunt Kari put his underwear on over his shorts. It was really funny!
Like I said, I love that icing!!
Pappaw is so much fun!! He bounced us both at the same time! I wish he would've worn a different t-shirt. That one sure was stinky! (boo Purdue)
Pappaw let Austin and I sit on his motorcycle. He drove that to the party just for Austin since he loves them so much!
Even our friend Ava got to sit on it! So fun!

No comments: