Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Second State Fair!

This was my second year going to the Indiana State Fair. Last year I went three times and definitely had my fill of fair time. :) This year, we went the second day it opened to see cousin Jackie show her pigs. She did a really good job placing 7th and 8th in two different classes with two different pigs. We also walked through the Cow barn, Llama/Alpaca barn, and Horse barn. We sure smelled a lot like animals by the time we left! This year, Daddy got to go with us along with Aunt Luann, Jackie, Grandma Cindy and Jackie's friend Peyton.
I don't know why I am giving the camera a dirty look!
I guess I really wanted down to play with the pigs! In the cow barn we ran into some Wells County friends...Travis Sills. Daddy and Grandma know him really well. He and his wife came to mommy and daddy's wedding.
I had fun with Jackie and Peyton
I really liked when Daddy put me down in the pig pen so I could pet and talk to the pigs.
Here is Jackei showing her second pig.
We also got to pet some baby calfs. So cute!!
I really liked them!

No comments: