Friday, August 27, 2010

Cutting down a tree and playing with horses

Daddy told Aunt Luann he would help her cut down a tree in her back yard to make some room for her new addition so he brought along lots of help! Well, Uncle Mark helped a ton and mommy, Aunt Kari and I watched and played with Jackie's horses. Jackie wasn't home but we still had fun. :( We missed you Jackie.
I got to chase Brutus and I did a really good job going up and down the stairs on the porch.
T-I-M-B-E-R!!!
I am glad daddy knew what he was doing!

Aunt Kari was so nice to chase me around!!Ha! Silly Aunt Kari tried to put on my shoes!
Oh no!! Here comes Uncle Mark!!!
Look at these horses! I really like to tak to them!
Topper is Jackie's new horse and he is the one on the left. Then, Cowboy is on the right and I have met him a couple of times before. They are so funny!
Wait, Aunt Kari!! We forgot to get the treats!
Hello Topper!

No comments: