Saturday, August 14, 2010

Turner Family Reunion

We went to the bi-annual Turner Family Reunion on Daddy's side today for the first time and got to meet lots of relatives I hadn't met before. The Turner side is Grandma Betty's siblings and their family's. It was really hot and humid outside but it was fun to see new people and eat lots of yummy food...including homemade ice cream!
Here is Grandma Betty with her siblings. Grandma Betty is the oldest at 89 years old and her youngest sibling, Ray is 73! In the picture starting from the top left is Helen (Jo), Bob, Ray, Grandma Betty and Margaret (Maggie). They were all so cute!
Here is our family that was there. Grandma Cindy, Aunt Luann, Jackie, me, Daddy, Mommy and Grandma Betty!
Big Yawn! I am tired!
Great Grandma Betty looks pretty in blue!
I am gonna get you Aunt Luann!
Grandma Cindy also looks pretty in blue!
Family photo...I really wanted to get down!
Jackie likes to give me airplane rides!
Excuse me! What are you looking at out there?

No comments: