Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Big Girl Room is Ready!!!

Well, my new big girl room is ready for me!! Yippee!! Since the last room update, Mommy and Daddy finished the trim work, put up blinds and curtains, added wanscotting under the window, put in a new door knob and got the closet ready for me. The only thing it is missing now is my dresser that was mommy's growing up. It is still at Pappaw Dan's and we need to make a trip to Wells County to get it!
Check out these pictures! I haven't slept in my new bed yet but mommy is attempting to put me in it for naps before I sleep in it through the night. Monday didn't work out so well, so she is going to try again tomorrow. I love to play in my bed and my new room!
After these pictures were taken, Daddy hung my canvas pictures on the walls so we will have to take some updated photos so you can see those.

No comments: