Friday, August 20, 2010

Surprise Sleepover at Grammy's!

Mommy, Daddy and I were a litte bored and wanted to surprise Grammy. So, daddy had the idea of taking Wrigley and some movies and going there to spend the night. Grammy had no idea we were coming so it made for a nice Friday night surprise. Mommy and Daddy hadn't ever spent the night there since we live so close to each other now. It was fun...but I woke up at 3:30 AM and refused to go back to sleep. So, none of us really got a full night's sleep!
Grammy made us breakfast in the early morning, rocked me and watched cartoons with me!
Oh yeah, Austin, Aunt Susan and Uncle Matt came over too but they didn't spend the night since they live in the same neighborhood. It was a bast!! Austin even let me wear his frog rain boots!! Aren't they great with my PJs???
Austin wanted daddy to rock him! It was so cute!

No comments: