Sunday, August 22, 2010

My New Play Kitchen!!!

Earlier this month, mommy and daddy got me a real suprise. A play kitchen of my very own with tons of food, pots and pans, dishes and utensils. They knew I would love it because I have played with some of my friends' kitchens that were the same one. It has buttons that make noise by the microwave and oven, a special skillet that makes frying noises and lights up so it really looks and sounds like you are frying something real, and a pan that makes boiling noises. I just enjoy it so much. It goes very well with my table and chairs from Pappaw!
This is me at the beginning of kitchen play time...

...and this is me after I have been playing for a litte bit! I like to get it all out and make a mess so I can see what I am working with!!
Oh, and it came with two grocery shopping carts! Sometimes I like to get in the carts like this!! ;)

No comments: