Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have a NEW buddy!!!

Mommy, Megan and I drove to Cincinnati to meet my new friend Xavier. He was born on July 8th and he is only 5 weeks old. He is SOOOOO cute and I really like him. His mommy, Hilary, is my mommy's friend from college. She is a member of the "Girls Night Girls" or "GNG". Megan is also a member of this clan. We had a great visit!

Megan got to hold baby X first and he was so asleep. She is a natural!
Here is Xavier's daddy, Mike! Mommy knows him pretty well too because she first met him and Hilary when the all worked at Chi-Chi's together in Bloomington. He is very funny! I loved the dog cage so he was showing it to me.
Now, it is mommy's turn to hold him. What a cutie!
I got to meet him too and I wanted to touch him and say hi. I just said "sleep". I gave him a kiss but the camera delay didn't catch it. ;) Soon, I will be a big sister and I can kiss my new sibling any time I want!
He is so little!
Look, mommy! He is a baby! Can I play with him?
Now he is awake! Look at those big eyes.
So cute!
Here is the proud mama!!!
Hilary is a natural mama and loves baby Xavier so much!
Megan and I had some nice talks too!
I guess it is time to drive back to Indy. Good thing I have piggy with me!

No comments: